People might think that travel insurance is an easy policy to buy but it is imperative that the right cover is taken out.
If you don’t have the right policy, you can find yourself stranded, or out of pocket – even before you have gone on holiday.
- Age limits: Annual Multi-trip 74 years at date of purchase, Short Stay 84 years at date of departure, Long Stay 59 at date of departure
- Medical emergency limits to £10m
- Maximum trip duration for Annual Multi-Trip Policies 45 days (31 days if aged 70-74)
- Long Stay 18 months in total but can be increased to 24 months subject to referral and agreement by insurers
- Option to change excess levels and / or to delete baggage cover with relevant premium adjustment.
- Child age limits for Family cover - up to 20 years, if still in full time education
- Free 21 days Wintersports cover on Annual Multi-trip policies up to age 74
- Free cover for over 100 sports and holiday activities
- Available to residents of the European Economic Area (EEA)