powered by   policy direct logo

Travel Insurance - Services Family

Services Family Insurance Logo


We accept people with many pre-existing medical conditions at no additional premium! We can also accept a much higher level of medical condition at an additional premium.

travel insurance photo


Get an instant online price for your Travel Insurance needs

Instant Quote

The above link will take you through to a specialist provider of travel cover, including for people with complex needs. However, there may occasions where they are unable to help and therefore this link will take you through the travel Insurance directory provided by The Money and Pensions Service (MaPS). This has been launched to provide assistance to people with serious pre-existing medical conditions and provides details of other providers should our provider not be able to assist.

Features include:

  • 3 levels of cover: Standard, Prime and Black giving £1,000.00, £5,000.00 or £10,000.00 cancellation cover per insured person
  • No age limit on short stay cover, but maximum trip period 62 days (31 days aged 75 plus)
  • Annual Multi-trip age limit 74 at start date
  • Maximum trip duration for Annual Multi-Trip Policies 45 days (31 days if aged 70-74) but can be increased to 62 with an additional premium
  • Long Stay 18 months in total but can be increased to 24 months subject to referral and agreement by insurers
  • Option to change excess levels or add Gadget cover, Cruise Plus, Business Plus or Golf Insurance with a relevant premium adjustment.
  • Child age limits for Family cover - 20 years and under, if still in full time education
  • Free 21 days Wintersports cover on Annual Multi-trip policies up to age 74
  • Free cover for over 100 sports and holiday activities
  • Available to residents of the European Economic Area (EEA)


Underwritten by Starr International (Europe) Ltd for UK residents and Starr Europe Insurance Ltd for EEA residents

Countries of destination should be checked against the Foreign and Commonwealth Office web site for advice on travel as some countries may be affected by advice given on www.fco.gov.uk (see policy exclusion 2).

Reciprocal Health Agreements – EU, EEA or Switzerland: If you are travelling to countries within the European Union (EU), the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland you are strongly advised to obtain a European Health Insurance Card (EHIC). You can apply for an EHIC online at www.ehic.org.uk or please telephone the (NHS) Overseas Healthcare Team on 0191 218 1999. This will entitle you to benefit from the health care arrangements which exist between countries within the EU/EEA or Switzerland. In the event of liability being accepted for a medical expense which has been reduced by the use of a European Health Insurance Card we will not apply the deduction of excess under section 2 - emergency medical expenses.