Certain Underwriters at Lloyd’s underwrite our travel insurance.
We are able to accept those with certain pre-existing medical conditions with no additional premium but can also accept a much higher level of medical condition by charging an additional premium. Just follow the prompts when completing the online application.
The features include:
- Increased Age limits - Annual Multi-trip 74 years at start date of policy & Single Trip 84 years at date of departure
- Medical emergency limits to £10m
- Maximum trip duration 45 days (22 days if aged 70-74) for Annual Multi-Trip, 45 days for Single Trip, and 15 months Long Stay
- Option to waive excess at additional premium
- Child age limits for Family cover - up to 20 years, if still in full time education
- Free Wintersports cover on Annual Multi-trip policies up to age 69
- Most holiday activities are automatically included
Countries of destination should be checked against the Foreign and Commonwealth Office web site for advice on travel as some countries may be affected by advice given on www.fco.gov.uk (see policy exclusion 2).